St. Michael’s Catholic Academy will close for Christmas Recess on Friday, December 18th at 12:30pm. Teachers will be attending further professional development in iReady on the 18th . We are planning on returning to face to face instruction on January 4, 2021.
Students needing additional books are to return to school on Tuesday, December 15th at these times to pick up any books that are still needed for their online classes and holiday assignments.
1. All classes enter the front door nearest the rectory-Staircase A and exit the side door on Staircase A,
2. Grades 6,7,8 9:15-9:45
Grades 3,4,5 9:45-10:15
Grades K-2 10:15-10:45
3. Teachers will post the books the class still might need on Google Classroom so please check.
4. Due to the upcoming storm, the school office will be closed on Thursday, December 17th.
5. The school office is open from 9am-12pm each day for tuition and rafle returns.
6. The Christmas Raffle will be drawn on December 18th.
7. “Grab and Go”Breakfast and Lunch are now available from 9am-12pm each day. Please enter the side door of the school.