To apply to Preschool, students must be 4 years old by Dec. 31st. To apply to Kindergarten, students must be 5 years of age by Dec. 31.
You can complete an online application for your child on Option C (Grades K-8)
Students must present:
– A copy of the Birth Certificate
– A copy of the Immunization Record (Updated Health Form)
– The most recent Report Card (if applicable)
– State/City/Standardized test scores (if applicable)
– Copy of the IEP (Individualized Education Program) (if applicable)
– Registration Fee (non-refundable), except for Pre-K. The Pre-K program is free.
– Completed SMCA Application 2021- 2022
Note: Students transferring from a Catholic school must present a letter stating that there are no outstanding financial obligations to the school or Academy from where they are transferring.
All families applying for admission will need to complete an intake interview with the principal. The Academy reserves the right to request further evaluation as part of the application process. Compliance with the principal’s request for testing or evaluation will be a determining factor for acceptance into the Academy.